Crews Control is the world’s leading agency representing creative talent globally and we are always looking for great new talent to add to our team. Are you an experienced Production Manager with knowledge of video production and camera and media formats? Do you have excellent communications skills, a proven track record of building relationships with customers, wicked organizational skills and most importantly a positive and upbeat attitude? If so Crews Control may be the company for you.
You are the perfect fit for this job if:
• You are a relationship builder. You will spend more time speaking with your clients and crews here than you do your best friend. You are a people person and truly enjoy making everyone’s jobs easier and are comfortable asking for new opportunities and referrals.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy helping people. You get a rush in coordinating a crew half way around the world in 45 minutes to capture that breaking story.
• You have managed video productions or worked in production management, know your cameras and media formats, communicated directly with clients and crews to help facilitate shoots, and are ready to learn more as our industry changes at a rapid pace.
• You communicate clearly and precisely. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain almost anything to anyone, and you are comfortable communicating in writing, in person, and on the phone.
• You pay attention to details because in our business there are no second chances with a one time shoot. You stay focused while making sure to take care of every detail on each of your clients’ shoots… and checking that all “t’s” are crossed and “i’s” are dotted.
• You are motivated and driven. You take initiative to volunteer for new challenges. You are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
• You have excellent computer skills, know all standard computer programs and have a knack for learning new ones. Our patented workflow software rocks and will become your next favorite platform.
• You have a bachelor’s degree and three or more year’s video production or creative accounts management and client services experience.
• You are a team player, love to work and play hard.
Crews Control is a niche company. We founded the video crew agency industry over 29 years ago and are the recognized leader in our industry. The clients we serve and the crews we represent are loyal to our brand. We are customer service driven with a strong production knowledge. At Crews Control, we reward hard work, we encourage volunteering and community service and fun is a necessity… Just ask our team.
NO relocation expenses paid and NO phone calls please.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and resume to JoinOurTeam@crewscontrol.com