Paid Video Production Assistant Internship: Summer 2017
As our Production Intern you will support the Production Department with a primary focus on supporting video production coordination. You’ll work closely with the Vice President of Production and Production Managers in coordinating video crew bookings worldwide. You will get to develop your skills in working with video crews worldwide as well as Fortune 500 media departments.
As a Production Intern, a typical day will look like this:
- • Communicate with video crews worldwide
- • Assist in finding new talent by screening and qualifying crews worldwide
- • Crew outreach to gain an understanding of video production components such as camera models, crew personnel, as well as video and audio equipment
- • Attend a video shoot on location
- • Learn to adapt to an ever-evolving world of video and technology
- • Provide general clerical duties as needed
This internship might be for you if:
- • You are a current college attendee or recent college graduate that is ready to enter the world of video production.
- • You pay superb attention to detail. You know that there’s an easy way of doing things but you choose the right way to do things. You aren’t afraid to go the extra mile.
- • You can communicate professionally in person and over the phone. You are clear and precise.
- • You have an exceptional work ethic and aren’t afraid to take a proactive approach to opportunities. You want to make a difference.
- • You are fully capable of using various computer programs with the ability and willingness to learning a new one. You’ll do whatever it takes to add more to your skill set.
- • You have basic knowledge of video production (this is preferred not required)
Compensation: $15/hour 20-25 hours per week
Crews Control is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications and business need. Our ideal candidate will be dependable, highly organized, and deadline-oriented while displaying a positive attitude with initiative in a team-based environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
NO phone calls please.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and resume to JoinOurTeam@crewscontrol.com